Melissa, sometimes known as Lemon Balm, is one of the most exclusive and precious essential oils sourced today. It is steam distilled from the leaf and top of the plant.
Melissa oil has a sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, known to attract bees (Melissa is Greek for “honey bee”). As one of our rarest and most expensive oils, Melissa oil has a wide range of health benefits and uses.
- Flavor in teas and ice cream
- Flavoring is some fish dishes
- Ingested, it’s used to help calm feelings of tension and nervousness,
Diffusing Melissa oil at night can help initiate a restful sleep environment. Melissa oil may also help support a healthy immune system, when taken internally. It has a tremendous array of uses and health benefits. Some include:
- Helping support a healthy immune system
- Supporting perfect relaxation (due to the two main chemical constituents of geranial and neral)
- Great for calming tension and nerves
- Giving your skin an invigorating boost
- Help lessen feelings of stress and promote emotional well-being
- Create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep diffuse with Serenity and Cedarwood
Commonly known for its antiviral properties, this oils is a great addition to your immune supporting arsenal.
It takes 66 pounds of leaves to make 1- 5mL bottle of Melissa essential oil?
Today is the LAST day of BOGO Week. If you are lucky enough to purchase this during that time, you’ll receive 2 additional oils absolutely FREE.
Roman Chamomile is known as the Oil of Spiritual Purpose
Yellow Mandarin is known as the Oil of The Free Mind. It is not an essential oil that is part of doTERRA’s normal inventory.
The Oil of Light
Sleepy Time Roller Bottle Blend
- 15 Drops Roman Chamomile
- 20 Drops Bergamot
- 25 Drops Frankincense
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
This recipe uses a 10ml roller bottle and can easily be made in a 5ml bottle by cutting the drops in half.
Yellow Mandarin is sourced from Brazil. There are over 1,100 research articles published on this essential oil. It is a citrus oil, can be used as a natural cleaner, put into a smoothie, as well as diffused for an uplifting scent.
3 Mandarin Oils
All of the mandarin oils come from the same fruit. The difference is theya are produced during different times of the ripening process.
- Green Mandarin oil comes from the peel of the unripe or green fruit.
- Red Mandarin comes from the peel of the fruit once it is fully ripened and is red or orange in color.
- Yellow Mandarin comes from the peel of the fruit when it is partially ripe.
Whether you are looking for emotional support, immune boosting or all over body support each of these unique oils are tools to use in a variety of ways.
Won’t you join me and learn how to use these ‘gifts of the earth’
These kit’s below make it easy to get started!
Live Well, Be Well & Thrive!