Raise your Vibrations!! I remember the Beach Boys Song, Good Vibrations? It always made me think “happy” and want to dance. A stone vibrates and makes ripples in the water, sometimes for quite a while. Humans can experience low or negative vibrations too if the “ripples” are left to linger.
Negative Energy = Low Vibration
Have you ever walked into a room and immediately felt the weight of the room. We feel negative energy (vibration) from a room full of unhappy people. We feel positive energy (vibration) from the heat of the summer sun.
Everything is Energy
The literal heaviness of any atmosphere can and will have an impact on your physical and mental well being if you stay in it long enough. These vibration impact your ability to manage stress and disease.
As the Western Hemisphere enters the “cold and flu” season, now is the time to turn inward and check up on your daily activities to increase your vibrations.
Daily Activities Increase Higher Vibrations
Doing consistent daily activities will help you increase your vibes as will as those you are around! Try a few and let me know how you do!
9 Ways to Raise Your Personal Vibration
- Connect with the Earth (called grounding). This article from Healthline shares what it is and the science behind why it is an important ritual.
- Move! Yep, even moderate exercise supports the blood flow; and if your bloods not moving, neither are the pathogens in your body! Yoga is a great way to get started understanding yourbody’s energy levels.
- Eat Naked! That is “naked foods”.
Low energy/vibration foods (i.e. sugar, alcohol, processed foods). They aren’t broken down easily, causing undue stress to the body.
Food is either converted to energy or fat.
High energy/vibration foods (i.e. fresh fruits, veggies, greens, nuts, seeds, high quality oils, herbs and spices).
Hint: if you experience digestive discomfort, spend some time looking at your diet
- Consider Intermittent Fasting as an additional to give your body a period of rest and recovery.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Sleep, gives your body time to do recovery work.
- Eliminate Sodas…Period… any kind…Add lemon essential oil to your water. The liver is responsible for transporting all toxic and non toxic things out of your body. The more you can support it by limiting the amount of sugar and consuming easy to digest foods, the easier its job is.
- Use PURE Essential Oils. Remember #3….. If you are not using pure essential oils, your liver still has to eliminate the impurities so whether you are ingesting, diffusing or using topically , always used only Certified Pure TESTED Grade. Let me help you get what you need!
- Consider meditating (free meditating guides) or writing in a journal or gratitude journal.
All of these reflective methods bring what is in your head and heart to a tactile environment allowing you to see the balance of good vs. bad in your life.
- Choose everyday what you watch and what you listen to.
Will these keep you from picking up a virus or bug sometime?? Probably not. Will they help you manage your health better? A resounding YES. So, how’s your vibration level?
Oh, and by the way, be sure to put this on your play list on repeat!
Live Well, Be Well & Thrive!